Have you ever been shopping online, and then suddenly the only ads you see are for the things you were just shopping for? Find out how that bit of technology can help your interior design business.
On this week’s Marketing Monday Minisode, Darla and Natalie dig through the world of Facebook Pixels. That’s the tiny bit of code that you can put on your website and connect with your Facebook Ads Manager. Once you’ve done that, the people who visit your site will begin to see ads for your services when they visit Facebook and, if you want, Instagram.
It may sound a little creepy, but it’s actually an incredibly effective means of advertising. The people you’re targeting are already interested in your services, so all you’re doing is staying in front of their eyes. And there’s even an option for a “lookalike audience,” which means you can serve ads to people who may have never visited your website, but share the same profile and interests as your audience. It’s a way to really zoom in on your ideal client and get your ads in front of them.
What You’ll Hear On This Episode of Wingnut Social
- [0:55] Does Natalie know what a Facebook Pixel is?
- [2:00] What is the Facebook pixel?
- [5:30] The steps to getting a pixel up and running
- [6:10] How it works for Darla
- [7:05] Lookalike audience
- [8:42] Pixels and Instagram
Resources & People Mentioned
Connect With Darla & Wingnut Social
- On Facebook
- On Twitter: @WingnutSocial
- On Instagram: @WingnutSocial
- Darla’s Interior Design Website